Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What's this all about?

I have a crazy goal. I mean a totally off my rocker, insane plan to get my family to the place where we grow and raise all the food we eat.

Part of reaching that goal will come from closing on a house. We made an offer on a house not really understanding what it meant when it said it's a short sale. The good things in life are worth waiting for, right? Well, we could be waiting several more months.

Right now, I'm reading books and planning. The house has over an acre of land. That's enough to plan a large garden, have room for some animals as well as plant fruit trees and eventually, a few bee hives.

The posts will be a little slow as without the land, it will be hard to make updates. We'll have a few container plants as we wait for good news from our real estate agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment